Hosted by Duke Mobile App Gateway
The inaugural Duke Digital Health Week will be the crossroads at which health, tech, business and the humanities at Duke meet. Mobile technology and wearables are empowering patients with data, and with the introduction of artificial intelligence, virtual reality and telemedicine into the clinician's tool bag, the way we experience healthcare is rapidly changing. As the use of digital health technologies expands, we ask, what's in store for the future of health?
Featured speakers include:
- Lawrence Carin, PhD - Vice Provost for Research, Duke University, Entrepreneur
- Gary Bennett, PhD - Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education, Director of the Duke Digital Health Science Center, Founder of Scale Down
- Howie Rhee, MBA - Managing Director, Student and Alumni Affairs, Duke Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- Nirmish Shah, MD - Pediatric Hematologist and Oncologist, Health app experimenter
- Aline Holzwarth, MBA- Principal, Center for Advanced Hindsight
Registration is required for many of the Digital Health Week events.