Duke Clinical and Translational Science Institute’s Community Engaged Research Initiative (CERI) and Duke’s Center for Research to Advance Healthcare Equity (REACH Equity) are seeking research proposals that address racial and ethnic disparities in health by developing and testing interventions that improve the quality of patient-centered care. Applications should include collaborative community-research teams comprised of Duke faculty and stakeholders such as patients and/or community-based organizations. Funding up to $37,500 (total) will be awarded for a two-year period beginning on July 1, 2020. One award will be granted during the 2020 funding cycle.
- Mandatory Letter of Intent due by February 24, 2020. Submit via email to CeRi@dm.duke.edu and email@example.com
- Selected applicants will be invited to apply for funding on or before March 13, 2020
- Application deadline: April 30, 2020
- Announcement of Award: Late May 2020
- Earliest date funding will begin: July 1, 2020