Get answers to your questions about clinical and translational research at Duke.
I want to know about:
Funding and/or Project Management
Who can help: CTSI Accelerator
- For consultations or questions about Funding Programs: CTSIfunding@duke.edu
- For questions about Project Management: CTSIConsultStudio@duke.edu
Navigating the Duke research landscape
Who can help: myRESEARCHnavigators
- Contact: email@example.com
Advancing my career and translational science skillset
Who can help: Workforce Development
- Contact: Amanda McMillan | 919-668-5923
Connecting with a network of trainees
Who can help: Community of Scholars
- Contact: Stephanie Molner | 919-656-3647
Doing community-engaged research
Who can help:
- CTSI Community Engaged Research Initiative
- To request a consultation, please contact CERI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CTSI Translational Population Health
Accessing clinical datasets for research
Who can help: GetData @ Duke
Recruiting and retaining participants for clinical studies
Who can help: Duke Trial and Recruitment Innovation Center
- Email Michael Musty (email@example.com).
Using biomedical informatics and biostatistics
Who can help: Informatics Core
Who can help: Biostatistics, Epidemiology, & Research Design (BERD) Methods
- For office hours, please contact Lauren Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a time to discuss.
Supporting team-based research
Who can help: Team Science
- Contact: Kristine Glauber | 919-668-2109