Steven C. Grambow, PhD
Faculty Director, Workforce Development Pillar
Amanda McMillan, MPH, MA
Senior Staff Director, Workforce Development Pillar
Vision and Mission:
To catalyze science in our region and nation by training tomorrow’s experts and fostering a workforce genuinely reflective of the communities we serve.
Shape the future of biomedical, behavioral, and clinical research by improving training pathways to create a highly skilled translational science workforce that:
- embraces research integrity and is knowledgeable in the conduct of responsible research;
- engages fruitfully in team science;
- reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live;
- collaborates on equal footing with the communities it serves;
- invests in developing and disseminating innovative, evidence-based strategies to advance health and health equity in scientific discovery;
- and is well-mentored and trained to mentor well.